Slightly late due to some unexpected internet problems that happened right at the start of the read-a-thon (seriously?!), it's time for the introductory questionnaire!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading in my big, comfy bean bag chair, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Mockingjay! I read Catching Fire in the last read-a-thon and loved it, and I can't wait to read the conclusion!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I bought this thai coconut soup that looks quite delicious!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Just a couple of days ago I signed up for my first college class (having already gotten a university degree a few years ago), towards becoming a library technician! I'm very excited about that, as scary as career changes are.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to?
The last read-a-thon went really well for me, so I'll pretty much be sticking with what I did then! One thing I'm doing a bit differently is the food; I made much more effort this time to get healthy food instead of junk food, because staying up all night and eating junk food make for an unhappy tummy! So there will be actual meals this time. :)