Copy the code below to add the challenge badge to your blog!
It's back!!! In 2012 and 2013 I ran the Anne Rice Reading Challenge, but then I went back to school and haven't had time to set it up since. I'm still in school, but I missed it so much I decided to bring it back anyway! The challenge is simple: read Anne Rice books! Set a goal for how many you want to read, and then go for it.
- Ebooks and audiobooks count.
- Rereads and crossovers with other challenges are likewise just fine.
- You can change your level at any time.
- The challenge goes from January 1 to December 31, 2016.
- If you read, for example, the edition that has the first 3 Vampire Chronicles books together in one volume, that still counts as 3. We're going by how the books were originally published.
- All books written by Anne Rice count, including those written under a pseudonym.
- You can sign up at any time from now until November 30, 2016.
- Louis de Pointe du Lac (1 to 5 books)
- Lestat de Lioncourt (6 to 10 books)
- Armand (11 to 15 books)
- Marius de Romanus (16 to 20 books)
- Maharet (21 to 25 books)
- Akasha (26 or more books)
(Because I've been asked in the past, I'll just clarify that these levels are indeed named according to the ages of various vampires, and are in no way meant to indicate my preference for them or anything like that.)
To sign up, please leave a comment on this post and include a link to your sign up post (not just the main page of your blog). If you're not a blogger, feel free to link to your Goodreads profile or wherever you'll post about the challenge. I'll edit this post with the list of participants. Once the challenge starts I'll make a post with a review link-up.