I'll be sticking with my usual method of blogging updates every 2 hours, which I've found is the perfect frequency for me. I'll probably do a few challenges (at least the surveys), but mostly I find the most enjoyment from challenging myself to spend as much time as humanly possible reading, and to read as many pages/books as possible.
Here's my planned reading for this read-a-thon, in no particular order:
- Go Ask Alice by Anonymous (185 pages)
- Ghosts Beneath Our Feet by Betty Ren Wright (137 pages)
- The Change (Animorphs #13) by K.A. Applegate (162 pages)
- The Witches by Roald Dahl (208 pages)
- Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins (390 pages)
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer (178 pages)
Happy read-a-thon, one and all!