- Which hour was most daunting for you? There were a few of them, actually, scattered throughout the day this time.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Animorphs books are really great read-a-thon material!
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope! It was awesome as usual!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The whole thing.
- How many books did you read? I read 6 whole books, and started on a 7th.
- What were the names of the books you read? The Witches, The Change, Mockingjay, Ghosts Beneath Our Feet, Go Ask Alice, and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.
- Which book did you enjoy most? The Change (Animorphs #13) by K.A. Applegate
- Which did you enjoy least? Surprisingly, Mockingjay was a bit of a disappointment.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't a cheerleader.
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I always participate as a reader, and will continue to do so.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Read-a-Thon: End of Event Survey
We're done! We made it! I'm going to bed now. :) Here's the end of event meme: