We're halfway through, and it's time for the mid-event survey!
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? Still going strong! :)
2) What have you finished reading? I've read The Twits by Roald Dahl, Coraline by Neil Gaiman, and Against the Fall of Night by Arthur C. Clarke.
3) What is your favorite read so far? Coraline, as is to be expected from a Neil Gaiman novel, was great!
4) What about your favorite snacks? The celery sticks with peanut butter were good!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! I've just been following the blogs I normally follow. It's not the same without Raych!