I'm slightly late on the intro meme, because I jumped right into reading! But here it is!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm reading in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? That would probably be Coraline by Neil Gaiman, which I can't believe I haven't read before now!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Celery sticks with peanut butter, mmm...
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! One of the things I'm looking forward to as summer approaches is visiting cemeteries, because I'm a genealogist and we're weird like that.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? This is my second read-a-thon, and what I learned last time is this: For the love of all things beautiful don't read non-fiction!!