It's tiiiiiiiime! Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon! My favourite biannual event! And the October one is close enough to the end of the year that it's perfect for helping me catch up on all my reading goals for the year. Unfortunately, for the first time ever, I won't be able to read non-stop throughout the event this time. My husband's aunt is getting married! So I'll be gone for several hours in early afternoon, and several more in the late evening. But I'll definitely be reading for the first 5 or 6 hours, the last 6 or so hours, and hopefully some in between!
In no particular order, here are the books I've got piled up for today:
- The Escape (Animorphs #15) by K.A. Applegate (163 pages)
- The Warning (Animorphs #16) by K.A. Applegate (146 pages)
- Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #3) by Louise Rennison (173 pages)
- Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #4) by Louise Rennison (206 pages)
- Deadly Offer (Vampire's Promise #1) by Caroline B. Cooney (192 pages)
Happy reading, everyone! Please comment and let me know where you're participating so I can follow your progress throughout the day and cheer you on!