1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm in the lovely Winnipeg, Manitoba, sometimes known as Winterpeg, but not right now because we haven't even had snow yet!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? They're pretty evenly matched this time around; most of the pile is the next couple Animorphs books and the next couple Georgia Nicolson books, all of which I'm sure I'll love.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Butternut squash soup! Om nom nom autumny goodness!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I recently returned to school to take library tech, and I just got married last month!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? Well, this is the first read-a-thon for which I won't be here the entire time, since I have a wedding to go to. I'm sad about missing part of the day, but I'm hoping it'll also make it easier, since the day will be more broken up, and also dancing energizes me.
See the rest of the Introductory Questionnaires here!