I'm slightly late in discovering this one, but I'm joining another challenge! :) Darlene's Book Nook is hosting the 2013 Mammoth Book Challenge. It's a challenge to read books that are over 450 pages long (or their ebook or audiobook equivalent! I'm happy to find a challenge like this that allows any format.). This goes quite well with my ongoing efforts to read my longest books.
So, I'm going to be crazy and go for the highest level, African Elephant: Read 12 or more mammoth-sized books. I'll list them below as I finish them.
- Geomancer (The Well of Echoes #1) by Ian Irvine (621 pages)
- Lasher (The Mayfair Chronicles #2) by Anne Rice (628 pages)
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer (619 pages)
- Industrial Magic (Women of the Otherworld #4) by Kelley Armstrong (493 pages)
- Red Moon by Benjamin Percy (531 pages)
- Taltos (The Mayfair Chronicles #3) by Anne Rice (556 pages)
- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer (454 pages)
- The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness (479 pages)
- Angel Omnibus by Christopher Golden, Joss Whedon, etc. (480 pages)