Should Be Reading. To participate, simply answer these questions three:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?
1. I am currently reading Quarantine by John Smolens, The Complete Works of Lewis Carroll, and the audiobook of Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice. That's more than I usually read at once, but the audiobook is for my walks to and from work, and I started Lewis Carroll because I needed a paperback for the beach.
2. I recently read Lucretia and the Kroons by Victor LaValle and Talisman of El by Alecia Stone (DNF), as well as finishing the audiobook of The Tale of the Body Thief by Anne Rice.
3. Books I'm planning to read soon include
the rest of my NetGalleys: The Devil in Silver by Victor LaValle, The Enchanted Truth by Kym Petrie, The Infects by Sean Beaudoin, and The Blueprint: Averting Global Collapse by Daniel Rirdan.