This reading challenge is for books that feature a main character who is LGBTQIA. This goes well with my ongoing efforts to diversify my reading. I'll be starting off easy with level Orange - 6-12 books.
I'll list the books I read for this challenge below.
- Stealing Nasreen by Farzana Doctor
- Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
- MRS by Noa Grey: The friend of one of the main characters is a lesbian.
- Deadlight Jack by Mark Onspaugh: There is a lesbian couple in the extended cast of characters (the parents of the missing boy at the centre of the plot).
- Roses and Rot by Kat Howard: There is a side character who is bi or pan.