It's over!! I am so ready for sleep. I read a total of 955 pages! Here's my closing survey:
1) Which hour was most daunting for you? I had a few tough spots, but I think the last few hours were toughest this time.
2) Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Animorphs books never let me down!
3) Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope!
4) What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I was on the computer so little today that I didn't even keep up with the hourly blog posts, so I really couldn't say!
5) How many books did you read? 5 and a bit
6) What were the names of the books you read? The Discovery (Animorphs #20) by K.A. Applegate, The Threat (Animorphs #21) by K.A. Applegate, The Snowman by R.L. Stine, The Solution (Animorphs #22) by K.A. Applegate, The Babysitter II by R.L. Stine, and part of The Scorch Trials by James Dashner.
7) Which book did you enjoy most? The 3 Animorphs books were a trilogy and sort of blended together; I think I enjoyed reading them the most.
8) Which did you enjoy least? The Snowman was a bit disappointing compared to the other Point Horror books I've read.
9) If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't a cheerleader, but appreciated the comments they left for me on my blog posts!
10) How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'll continue to participate as a reader.