How's that going? I only have 5 pages left! But I'm going to bed and finishing it later in the day.
Books finished so far: The Underground (Animorphs #17) by K.A. Applegate, Namesake by Sue MacLeod, Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #5) by Louise Rennison, Serenity: Those Left Behind by Joss Whedon, et. al.
Pages read these hours: 65
Total pages read so far: 970
Food consumed this hour: None.
Aaaand, I'm too sleepy to even create another post, so here's the End of Event Meme tacked onto this one:
- Which hour was most daunting for you? The earliest ones, for sure. Maybe 1 through 4.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? My usual suggestions: Animorphs books and the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, I'm quite happy with it!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I love the new site design and all the hype before the event!
- How many books did you read? I was just 5 pages away from finishing my 5th book.
- What were the names of the books you read?
- The Underground (Animorphs #17) by K.A. Applegate
- Namesake by Sue MacLeod
- Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #5) by Louise Rennison
- Serenity: Those Left Behind by Joss Whedon, et. al.
- Summer of My Amazing Luck by Miriam Toews (minus 5 pages)
- Which book did you enjoy most? Honestly, they were all great! I couldn't pick a favourite.
- Which did you enjoy least? See previous answer.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't a Cheerleader. I appreciated the cheers, though!
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? As always, I'll be a reader.