Every year I aim for Mt. Ararat, and every year I fail. So, as much as I'd like to be reading more books off my TBR pile, I'd also like to succeed in this challenge for once. :) So, this year, I'll be aiming slightly lower, starting with Mt. Blanc. That means my goal is only 24 TBR pile books this year, which I surely can achieve. And if I finally start making real progress on my mountains of books, and reach this goal early, I can always upgrade to a taller peak.
I'll list the books I read for this challenge below as I read them, and link to the reviews as I write them.
- Insurgent (Divergent #1.5) by Veronica Roth
- Drop Dead Healthy: One Man's Humble Quest for Bodily Perfection by A.J. Jacobs
- The Underground (Animorphs #17) by K.A. Applegate
- Serenity: Those Left Behind by Joss Whedon, et. al.
- Summer of My Amazing Luck by Miriam Toews
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke
- Blind Date by R.L. Stine
- The Fate of the Dwarves (The Dwarves #4) by Markus Heitz
- Darkborn (Darkborn #1) by Alison Sinclair
- The Hunt (The Hunt #1) by Andrew Fukuda
- The Philosopher's Apprentice by James Morrow
- Broken (Women of the Otherworld #6) by Kelley Armstrong
- The Decision (Animorphs #18) by K.A. Applegate
- Twisted by R.L. Stine
- The Map of Time by Félix J. Palma