1) Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 19! That always seems to be when I quite suddenly become exhausted.
2) Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins was great! It really made the time fly.
3) Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope!
4) What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think overall everything went well!
5) How many books did you read? 6
6) What were the names of the books you read? The Capture, James and the Giant Peach, Catching Fire, Dr. Horrible and Other Horrible Stories, The Stranger, and Hunger.
7) Which book did you enjoy most? They were all really good (the first 4 all get 5 stars!), but I think I'll go with Catching Fire.
8) Which did you enjoy least? Probably Hunger, but I still liked it; I just liked the others better.
9) If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't a cheerleader. I also didn't get much in the way of visits from cheerleaders this year, or at least no one mentioned that they were here as a cheerleader.
10) How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? This is my third time, and I'm totally hooked. I'll always keep coming back as a reader!