Should Be Reading. To participate, simply answer these questions three:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?
1. I decided to do this meme today because I'm so excited about the book I'm reading! Yesterday I bought The Revenge of the Dwarves by Markus Heitz. It's the third book in the Dwarves trilogy, translated from the German, and I've been waiting for it for years. It just came out a few days ago.
I'm also in the middle of Star Trek and Philosophy: The Wrath of Kant, but I keep putting it aside for exciting new things. I'll finish it eventually.
2. I recently finished reading The Shining by Stephen King. Stay tuned for my review, which will be up on Friday!
3. If I have time after reading The Revenge of the Dwarves before the end of the month, I'll read The Beatrice Letters and The End by Lemony Snicket to finish off A Series of Unfortunate Events. At the beginning of December I'll be reading Little Brother by Cory Doctorow.
What are you reading? Tell us in the comments, or link to your own WWW post!