It's time for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Scorch Trials by James Dashner, which I included because I want to read the book before I see the movie.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Thai coconut soup. Mmmm...
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I love Halloween! (I feel like I'm running out of new things to say about myself for these memes.)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? One thing I'll be doing differently this time around is that I haven't set up posts for updates every 2 hours. I'll just be updating whenever I feel like it.
Are you read-a-thoning today? Let me know in the comments so I can follow your progress too! Happy reading! :)