1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I don't have a stack! Yeah, I did not prepare for this read-a-thon. My stack is my TBR pile.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My friend is bringing beet salad!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm in school to become a library tech. My immense homework load is why I'm not better prepared for this read-a-thon. :)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I've been doing the Read-a-Thon since October 2011. My goal this time: just get through it. I'm so tired! I'll be happy with any reading I accomplish. This is also the first time I'm having friends over for a read-a-thon, so I'm looking forward to that extra fun!