The Show Your Shelves Some Love challenge is sort of like the various TBR reading challenges, but with the focus on not buying books rather than just on reading your TBR books. Since my TBR pile continues to grow (though I've slowed the growth a little!), this challenge could be just what I need.
Now, I'm not ready to commit to buying no books for a year. But I am going to set a budget (that's February's monthly topic for this challenge) and stick to it, while focusing on reading the books I already own.
To start with, I'm going for the second level of this challenge: blue belt, requiring 11-20 TBR books read.
Books will be listed below as I read them, and linked to reviews as I write them.
- Does My Head Look Big In This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
- The Book of David by Anonymous
- Pink by Lili Wilkinson
- In the Time of Dinosaurs (Megamorphs #2) by K.A. Applegate
- The Babysitter by R.L. Stine
- The Departure (Animorphs #19) by K.A. Applegate
- Beach Party by R.L. Stine
- The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
- The Boyfriend by R.L. Stine
- The Discovery (Animorphs #20) by K.A. Applegate
- The Threat (Animorphs #21) by K.A. Applegate
- The Snowman by R.L. Stine
- The Solution (Animorphs #22) by K.A. Applegate
- The Babysitter II by R.L. Stine
- The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner #2) by James Dashner
- The Pretender (Animorphs #23) by K.A. Applegate
- The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin
- The Suspicion (Animorphs #24) by K.A. Applegate
- The Extreme (Animorphs #25) by K.A. Applegate