- The Winter Solstice: The Sacred Traditions of Christmas by John Matthews (library book) (already about 1/3 done)
- The Solstice Evergreen by Sheryl Ann Karas (library book)
- Pagan Christmas: The Plants, Spirits, and Rituals at the Origins of Yuletide by Christian Rätsch (library book)
- The Solstice Cup by Rachel Dunstan Muller (library book)
- Star Trek and Philosophy: The Wrath of Kant by various authors (I've been reading it off and on for months and don't like things stretching into the next year)
- The End (A Series of Unfortunate Events #13)
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (new book)
The first five are my top priorities, and I'm already part of the way through two of them, so I do have some hope! There's going to be an update on Get Read-y for 2012 every Wednesday, so I'll keep you updated on how my goals are going. What do you want to read before the new year?