It's time for the opening meme!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Probably the strawberries.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm the pround auntie of three little niblings: two are my sister's kids (one was just born a few weeks ago!) and one is my close friend's baby.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? The last few read-a-thons, I've done less frequent updates. Today I'll be returning to my old habit of updates every 2 hours, which I think keeps me more engaged!