Pages read since last update: 190
Total pages read: 975
The Babysitter was so good! I am LOVING these old Point Horror books by R.L. Stine! A lot of people seem to find them cheesy but I honestly find the suspense in them terrifying! There are always so many red herrings that I can't predict at all how it will end. Beach Party is maybe a little too much creepy-guys and too little mysterious-murderer for my tastes, but I'm still definitely getting into the suspense.
End of Event Meme:
- Which hour was most daunting for you? The last couple of hours were unusually difficult for me this time around. I'm so ready to go to bed!
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I recommend the Point Horror books for some good suspense! And Animorphs are my usual read-a-thon favourites.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? To be honest I didn't really participate online all that much this time.
- How many books did you read? I finished 4 books and read about 2/3 of a 5th book.
- What were the names of the books you read? In the Time of Dinosaurs (Megamorphs #2) by K.A. Applegate, Pink by Lili Wilkinson, The Departure (Animorphs #19) by K.A. Applegate, The Babysitter by R.L. Stine, and Beach Party by R.L. Stine.
- Which book did you enjoy most? The Departure and The Babysitter were both great.
- Which did you enjoy least? Probably Pink. I did end up liking it overall but some of the characters really had me groaning in frustration throughout.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'll be back again as a reader next time!